This position expired. Take a look at the latest jobs to find an other one.
Head of Creative Developer/Designer
Adikteev is the leading app retargeting solution that helps performance-driven marketers target and engage their app audiences. Combining science and creativity, Adikteev delivers measurable results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth.
Founded in 2012, Adikteev has worked with leading app companies like eBay, Nexon and Yelp to retain their loyal users and boost incremental revenue. A leading advertising technology company, Adikteev has been recognized as #10 among Inc Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and #2 in global retargeting, of the AppsFlyer Performance Index. Its team of 60 people is based in Paris, NYC and San Francisco
We are looking for a Head of Creative Developer/Designer to manage our Creative Team.
- Inspire, lead, guide and motivate a creative team
- Participate in creative briefs with clients
- Design and develop mobile ads (animated and interactive banners, playable)
- Tooling development for creating mobile advertisements
- Ensure the smooth running of the production
- Ensure the iteration of creatives to improve performance
- Contribute to the evolution of the SDK
- Be proactive on new digital practices
- Research and development on new digital components
Technical skills required:
- Knowledge of interaction design
- You have a sense of detail
- Comprehension of the bricks involved in the composition of a game: animation, I.A, graphic engine, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects Know how to work in an emergency
- Strong mentoring & management skills
- Creative sensitivity
- Strong team spirit
- Organized and methodical: rigor, responsiveness and ability to manage priorities
- Autonomous and responsible
- Fluent in English
- Good sense of humor
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.