This position expired. Take a look at the latest jobs to find an other one.
Squint/Opera is a busy creative and production studio based in London. We have a talented team crafting extraordinary and unique work across many disciplines including interactive experiences, VR, AR and large scale multimedia.
We are seeking a full-time Unreal Developer to join our digital team and primarily collaborate on new software projects for high profile projects for UK and international clients, as well as development, support and maintenance services on existing projects
- Development and ongoing maintenance for interactive museum projects.
- Duties may include troubleshooting, client communication, liaison with AV integrators
- Software support services such as testing and writing manuals
- Collaboration and communication with our UK technical director and UK development teams
- Development of interactive software for a range of new interactive exhibits, ranging from VR, AR to touchscreens
- Remaining calm under tight deadlines to think clearly about problem solving
- Knowledge and experience of Unreal
- Fluency in C++/Blueprints
- Strong portfolio of previous projects
- Computer Science, computer graphics degree level and/or 2-3 years commercial experience
- Understanding of technical pipeline with media and content
- Strong mathematics and physics background
- Software engineering skills to write robust and maintainable code
- Ability to work with software version control systems
- Experience working in large interdisciplinary teams
- Experience with Unity 3D would be a benefit
- Exhibition app development experience would be a benefit
- Experience with server-side technologies would be a benefit
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.