This position expired. Take a look at the latest jobs to find an other one.
Sennep is a digital product studio based in London. Our mission is to make a digital world simpler, smarter, and more human.
At Sennep, you will get the chance to work on a varied mix of projects from building fully-fledged digital products and services to fast-paced builds of prototypes. You love planning a project’s architecture and bringing ideas to life. You will collaborate with our team of motivated developers and designers to share knowledge and ideas, solve problems, and make solving them look effortless and beautiful. You must be pro-active, self-motivated, and always eager to try out the latest in technology and push it in new directions.
We work in React in most projects and React Native for mobile apps, so experience in either of the two would make a perfect candidate.
With a passion for clean and well-structured code and an appreciation for design you need to be excellent at the following:
- Strong experience in React
- Responsive cross-platform development
- Good sense of motion & interactivity
- Good understanding of backend languages PHP/MySQL/Node.js
- Ability to write maintainable code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience building React-Native apps
- Experience in creative/ generative coding
- Experience with unit testing
Benefits of working at Sennep:
- Latest software and hardware
- Social events and annual company weekender
- Competitive salary (compensation will be based on experience)
How to apply?
If you think you are the right person for the job, please send us your CV and examples of your work with a covering letter of what you would bring to the team.
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.