Creative Front End Developer
We are looking for a cutting-edge Front End Developer to join our creative studio, building products for all the major movie studios and primarily contributing to our bespoke product stream.
As part of the role you will be translating creative requirements into technical solutions, building experiences that are of quality, and adding your own unique creative flare. You will bring to life some of the most vibrant and engaging products available on the web. Products will vary in size, and length, enabling the ability to work with a multitude of clients and product types. Such experiences can range from high-end desktop/mobile sites to AR, Web VR, WebGL and more!
The role is a full-time position based out of our London studio. Ideally you will have 2 years experience working commercially as a developer.
You should also be able to work closely with project management, and be able to prioritise your tasks effectively to work on the most important aspects before the fun stuff. Experience working alongside other coders and design teams is a huge bonus and you should be able to follow direction and adapt to a team dynamic.
Although attentive to ensure seo, performant and well designed code, you also have a thirst to experiment with the new and unknown. Your skill to work logically will be joined with the creative ability to see more than what is presented, with the expertise to put your ideas to product, enhancing and bringing an entirely new level of creativity to life through your work.
Finally, you should have an extensive portfolio of creative projects you've worked.
- Produce creative experiences as per creative specification
- Maintain, optimize and refactor new/existing products
- Sanity and contribute ideas for creative concepts, design features, mechanics and functionality
- Work closely with the creative department to iterate and improve designs
- Work closely with the project manager to understand the briefs and requirements for the functionality within a project
- Work with and communicate with the design and development teams as appropriate through the lifetime of products
- Assist with development research of potential products
- Share/mentor your expertise and passions with the rest of the team.
- Experience with webpack
- Comfortable with Git/Github
- Mobile-first and responsive web development
- Familiarity with cross-browser and cross-device performance, issues and tricks
- Knowledge and desire to make the most performant front-end experiences
- Detail oriented when working from designs and detailed instructions
- Design Skills
- UX Experience
- Command line
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with web AR and VR technologies
- Familiarity with Jira
- Sass/SCSS experience
- QA Exposure
We thank you if you refer CreativeDEVjobs as the source of your application.
When clicking on the button above you’ll be redirected outside of creativedevjobs.com. Be careful with the information you provide during the application process.
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.