We’re looking for a new member of our Development team, to use a range of technologies to develop new website and application solutions, and maintain and enhance existing solutions.
In this role you will understand the client, their business, preferences and needs, and demonstrate this through internal dialogue with project team as well as work collaboratively across the whole Yoyo team.
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to build strong colleague and client relationships at all levels
- Proven track record of successfully developing website and application solutions
- Knowledge of build tools and preprocessors, specifically NPM, Pug, Sass, and Webpack
- Knowledge and experience with backend web technologies, specifically C#
- Knowledge of database software, especially MSSQL
- Knowledge of development software, specifically Visual Studio
- Knowledge and experience with version control systems, specifically Git (Bitbucket and GitHub)
- Knowledge and experience of website standards, specifically accessibility and SEO
- An understanding of the digital landscape and a love for technology
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, or relevant experience
As part of the Yoyo family, you'll receive the following benefits:
- Opportunity to work with some great brands and exciting projects
- 25 days holiday + time off at Christmas
- Annual profit-share scheme
- Company pension and life insurance
- Opportunities for flexible-working
- A culture of honesty, innovation, and learning
- Monthly recognition and rewards
- Team social activities
- Initiatives around health and fitness e.g. Fitbits, PT sessions, yoga
- Regular inspiration with conferences, TED talks, and our own events
- Opportunities to have your voice heard on the future of the agency
We thank you if you refer CreativeDEVjobs as the source of your application.
When clicking on the button above you’ll be redirected outside of creativedevjobs.com. Be careful with the information you provide during the application process.
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.