At W12, we’re looking for someone who brings concepts to life, using code as a creative tool to present your ideas. You should have a certain degree of autonomy in programming languages and frameworks, but the finished prototype should feel as real as possible.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable working on the design phase of a product’s lifecycle and someone who is always curious and excited to learn new things.
The successful candidate will be involved with each stage of the design process and lead the production of high-fidelity interactive prototypes that show the clients and engineers exactly how the product will work.
As a Creative Technologist, you will be expected to;
- Experience working as a creative technologist or developer with a keen eye for design or come from a design background
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks and workflows. (e.g Reactjs, webpack, SASS)
- Understanding of OOP, software design patterns, agile project management and version control (Git)
- Have outstanding technical, problem solving and communication skills
- Willingness to turn your hand to and learn new technologies as they arise
- A good understanding of visual design and UX, particularly responsive design
- A good level of competence within Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, with excellent time management.
- A portfolio demonstrating form and function across a variety product
How we work
- We use a modern front-end stack, combining React, Babel, Webpack and PostCSS
- We work closely with the design team, giving input on the UX and Visual approach, also pointing out any technical considerations
- We don’t produce production code; we create prototypes to explore and communicate concepts and undergo user testing. Meaning we are flexible on the implementation, as long as it looks like the final product and conveys the end user experience.
W12 Studios is a digital product design agency, founded in 2012 and headquartered in London. We create iconic experiences for some of the world’s leading brands and work across 10 different countries. Our team of over 40 designers create products used by millions of people globally.
We pride ourselves in our ability to influence products at the highest level by delivering strategic ideas from inception to launch. We help our clients understand the context of their products, create a compelling vision for them and make these experiences a reality.
We believe that together we’re stronger, that inspiration can come from anywhere and great ideas from anyone.
The difference in our work comes from the diversity of perspectives, skills and backgrounds of our team.
We thank you if you refer CreativeDEVjobs as the source of your application.
When clicking on the button above you’ll be redirected outside of creativedevjobs.com. Be careful with the information you provide during the application process.
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.