We’ve been expecting you! Ready to take a leap? If you feel like you’re a perfect match to a team that designs and develops digital products for forward-thinking industries like renewable energy, sharing economy services, automotive or mobile marketing (all around the globe!), take this opportunity and apply!
What do you need to get this position?
- 3+ years of experience in Java programming (Java 8+)
- strong knowledge of Spring Boot framework
- Experience with Hibernate/JPA, SQL (Postgres preferred) and no-sql database
- Strong knowledge about REST API
- Understanding and ability to use of design patterns
- Knowledge of AWS/Docker/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of maven or gradle
- Knowledge of JUnit and Mockito
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git preferably)
- Command of English on B2+ level
- knowledge of others JAVA frameworks (jersey)
- some knowledge of jOOQ
- experience with elasticsearch and mongodb
- practice with jetty and jboss
- knowledge of PostGIS
- knowledge of OSM & Overpass (OverpassQL)
- knowledge of Spring Batch
- experience with Gatling (Scala)
Joining us as a Java Developer means...
- You are about to join +5 talented and savvy JAVA Developers to build well-designed, user-centered apps for our foreign clients.
- You’ll be working hand in hand with the client’s team without unnecessary proxies.
- Developing complex products in an “A-Z manner” is what you desire (we’re not code-monkeys!). You are willing to propose outcomes apart from just implementing them.
- True Scrum and Agile methodologies is what you embrace on a daily basis.
- You’re the planner of your own work - we’re self-managing teams.
- Code review and using best practices (TDD, BDD etc.) are the habits you cannot live without.
- You’ll have the chance to create your own career path (not a catch-phrase, let’s talk seriously!).
We thank you if you refer CreativeDEVjobs as the source of your application.
When clicking on the button above you’ll be redirected outside of creativedevjobs.com. Be careful with the information you provide during the application process.
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.