This position expired. Take a look at the latest jobs to find an other one.
Express Your Inner Greatness Within a Great Place to Work!
Teamwork. Passion. Impact. Leadership. Quality. Customer Focus. These are more than just our guiding attributes. They’re the values shared by each member of our team – and the principles behind our success. If these traits resemble you as a whole, you may be an excellent match for our most current opportunity:
MorseLife Health System is seeking a Developer to join the ranks of the Digital Marketing Team. They will be instrumental in the development of new innovative deliverables that will support the MorseLife Sales and Marketing efforts across all mediums. They will be contributing to the online customer journey and assisting with the coding, innovative design and layout of our websites and apps as well as SalesForce CRM.
As a Developer, your main responsibility is working on projects outlined by the Director of Business Intelligence and Development. It involves working closely with Creatives, UX and Developers.
How to make an impact:
Passionate about creating quality products that will solve problems and help others.
- Experience in working with data and optimizing PHP code and SQL queries.
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP) development stack.
- SalesForce Experience in Administration and Development
- Experience using APEX (will consider Java developers as well)
- Working knowledge of using a variety of API’s – Google, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
- Exposure in creating and implementing server side APIs (JSON, REST, SOAP)
- Knowledge of SQL Preferred with exposure to SOQL
- Experience in debugging and analysis skills preferred
- Be able to communicate effectively with other members of the team
- Adaptability to changing business conditions, new ways of thinking, or new technology paradigms across a variety of functional groups and situations.
- In lieu of a degree, a high school diploma/equivalent plus 3 years’ experience will be considered.
- Ability to manage and prioritize simultaneous tasks.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar or like role
MorseLife is ideal for professionals looking to express their own Inner Greatness. Has your Inner Greatness yet to be noticed? Come join our team and we’ll help you make an impact and surpass even your own expectations!
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.