Back End Developer - PHP Laravel
We are looking for a PHP Developer to work alongside a team of other developers to craft brilliance for our clients.
Experience: 2-4 Years
- Build new features using web technologies and frameworks.
- Integrate features and improvements that can support our large-and-growing user base.
- Ensure the reliability and security of the web application.
- Talk to our mobile app developers and design how an API method should work.
- Contribute to internal tools that help us manage our users and content.
- Logically sound
- Good understanding of Core-PHP, MVC and experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel and/ or CodeIgniter)
- Experience in creating MySQL queries, relational databases.
- Worked on web development projects and can provide code samples from them.
- Proficient with version control software like Git.
- Comfortable with development on Linux / Ubuntu OS and familiar with the CLI
- Must know how the web works, HTTP and TCP/IP and what a good API looks like.
- Strong CS fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, internet security.
- Good at writing understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- Experience of AWS, GCP & other cloud technologies is an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Curiosity about how things work and willingness to work in a startup environment.
We thank you if you refer CreativeDEVjobs as the source of your application.
When clicking on the button above you’ll be redirected outside of creativedevjobs.com. Be careful with the information you provide during the application process.
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.