Your duties & responsibilities
- Producing neat, tested, readable and well documented code
- Implementing frontend techniques within open source platforms like Drupal & Wordpress holds no secrets for you
- Be as pixel perfect as you can get to interpret and transform those challenging designs and motion prototypes into a beautiful responsive website
- Understand the principles of backend development and being able to read and write within the architecture, specifically within template files
- Implementing techniques to be compliant to SEO and Google pagespeed rules
- Be comfortable around local environments like vagrant within the OTAP workflow
- Understand the principles of version control systems like Git
- Pay attention to detail and have a high standard of quality because you are familiar with awards winning guidelines to serve a wide variety of products and clients
- Provide technical and conceptual input towards your interdisciplinary (developers, designers, producers) team and the client throughout the development process
- Present and share new (technical) opportunities to your colleagues
- Understand your client's core business, perspective and requirements for the product you are developing
- Create accurate estimations for new and innovative projects, by analyzing functionalities, risks and possibilities
- Be compliant with the professional processes in place
- At least 3 years experience as frontend developer
- Experience with Agile, Waterfall and preferably techniques like NPM, Webpack, TweenMax and backend development
- You are a team player, good in communication through different channels, know how to analyse and prioritize
- Background in either frontend development and/or design
- Working in an award-winning digital agency in the coolest office building in Rotterdam
- Working on challenging projects for cool and well known clients
- Fun colleagues, Friday afternoon drinks, summer bbq’s on the roof terrace
We thank you if you refer CreativeDEVjobs as the source of your application.
When clicking on the button above you’ll be redirected outside of creativedevjobs.com. Be careful with the information you provide during the application process.
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.