We are looking for candidates to join our team working on long-term international projects of designing, developing and maintaining system for supporting regulatory processes for pharmaceutical and financial industry and also building some cool and interesting smaller projects.
Our team is responsible for frontend development, joined together with team of international experts in other areas like design, backend development, business, marketing, customer relations, quality and assurance...
We are small team specialized in developing enterprise solutions, e-commerce and customized CMS for regional and global customers.
Quality of our work is important, but employee satisfaction is our biggest priority.
We are expanding our team and we'd like to meet new people who could help us.
We offer (Apart from salary, obviously)
- international experience
- interesting challenges
- opportunity to learn and grow
- traveling (working with the rest of the team abroad)
- conferences and workshops
- comfortable work environment - spacious office, happy crew, music, afterwork beer...
- flexibility - morning bird or late sleeper... we respect that
- occasional home office Fridays, possibility to work remotely
- work station of your choosing - Win, Mac or *nix, desktop or laptop
- tools of your preference
- coffee, drinks and snacks
- dog friendly office
- summer workation (once a year we relocate our office somewhere on the coast)
- rewards and holiday bonuses
- and the perks list grows as we grow
Your responsibilities, depending on a project, will be:
- taking part in grooming, discussing, planning and reviewing development progress
- actual development of frontend
- maintaining code quality by testing, analysing and improving code and tests
- documenting important parts of frontend (maintaining project knowledge database)
- figuring out how to make designers crazy ideas actually work
Desired skills: (the more the merrier)
- experience with Bootstrap
- Node.js scripting experience
- used some version control system: Git, SVN, TFS
- knowledge of programming techniques and theory behind application architecture and design, prototyping, object-oriented programming, programming patterns, pseudocoding, UML, algorithms...
- abstract/analytical thinking
- understanding UI/UX
- proficient in English language
We thank you if you refer CreativeDEVjobs as the source of your application.
When clicking on the button above you’ll be redirected outside of creativedevjobs.com. Be careful with the information you provide during the application process.
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.