This position expired. Take a look at the latest jobs to find an other one.
Digitalization and new technologies change the entire world of communication. Therefore we specialise in digital solutions for hotels to help them communicate with their guests. With these solutions, a hotelier can provide his guests with information on their stay, improve his service and market his offers via various digital channels such as smartphones, tablets or TV. With more than 4.500 customers in ten countries and 100 employees we have established our products in the hotel industry in a short time - and we keep growing. That’s why we are looking for you!
Become part of the team at Gastfreund and help us to bring the hotel industry into the 21st century as Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
- Plenty of responsibilities and ambitious challenges
- An inspiring, goal-driven team in combination with possibilities to work creatively
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making, we focus on delivery not on clocking in and out of a building
- An attractive overall package and an innovative startup mentality
- Develop web and mobile applications for our businesses
- Work with modern technologies (React + Redux / React Native)
- Work with ux guidelines and product owners to build amazing apps
- Writing tests and documentations
- Participate in code reviews and Scrum
- University degree in computer sciences, information systems, or equivalent professional qualification
- Excellent knowledge of React, React Native, Redux, CSS, design patterns and best practices
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate actively across organizational boundaries, goal oriented and independently
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, German represents a plus
How to apply?
You are a passionate developer? Then send us your cv right away with your github profile, earliest start date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.