This position expired. Take a look at the latest jobs to find an other one.
Grover is offering a simple, monthly subscription model for the best in tech. We are the first financing company for the circular economy, breaking the link between ownership and use, and buying products, so people don’t have to. Private customers as well as businesses get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price. We're on a mission to reinvent consumption, go easier on the world's resources, and make innovative tech products accessible to everyone.
Over the past year, we raised one of Europe’s largest Series A funding rounds with a total of €37 million, providing the capital that fuels the rapid growth of the company. If you feel like being challenged, working hard and learning a lot, come and join us for a unique rewarding experience.
As a key member of our Engineering Team you will be responsible for delivering software with quality and help your team-mates to deliver the best experience to our customer!
- Love code! Have strong software engineering foundation combined with practical technical understanding.
- Can engage with confidence in discussions about design patterns, modern architecture, programming paradigms, networking, performance, (dis)advantages of async programming, workers, etc.
- Are a team player who loves to help others. Sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities!
- Love to ship! You can balance when to iterate fast and when to iterate with higher quality.
- Are a skilled communicator that can gracefully distill complex ideas to make them universally understandable inside and across teams, paying attention to detail and willing to help others.
We are looking for passionate people with ...
- 5+ years of experience in at least one of the following languages: NodeJS, Python, Ruby, Golang, Scala, Elixir, Rust
- Experience building high-scalable applications and working in a service oriented environment
- Quality mindset, writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Experience on REST API's, integrating different systems (CRM, WMS, E-Commerce, Payments)
- Experience in infrastructure (Docker, Terraform, AWS) and modern Software Engineering Practices: TDD, BDD, Microservices, Continuous Delivery/Integration, XP Programming
- Excellent knowledge on relational databases, specially PostgreSQL
- Good understanding on search engines, Lucene and Elasticsearch
- Experience in distributed systems environment using Kafka and Zookeeper
What we offer ...
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat-hierarchies
- Ownership of your work
- Modern, spacious office located in central Berlin
- Open minded variety of nationalities
- A fun workplace
- Fresh Fruit & Drinks
- Team Events
Grover is the one of the European market leaders in technology rentals, bringing the access economy to the consumer electronics market. If you want to work with a dedicated team at a fast-growing company, and help us to change the world of consumption? Then you're in the right place. At Grover, we value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and speed in everything we do. We're a team of over 70 creative and motivated minds, from more than 25 countries – which means our aims, beliefs, and ways of working are influenced by many perspectives. We care for individuality and for team spirit, and act courageously and communicate openly. In our HQ, in Berlin Mitte, there's no room for hierarchy, and plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking the way the world does, uses and values things.
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.