Grover is offering a simple, monthly subscription model for the best in tech. We are the first financing company for the circular economy, breaking the link between ownership and use, and buying products, so people don’t have to. Private customers as well as businesses get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price. We're on a mission to reinvent consumption, go easier on the world's resources, and make innovative tech products accessible to everyone. As our community is growing every day, we're now looking for a Frontend Developer.
Over the past year, we raised one of Europe’s largest Series A funding rounds with a total of €37 million, providing the capital that fuels the rapid growth of the company. If you feel like being challenged, working hard and learning a lot, come and join us for a unique rewarding experience.
- Collaborate with product management to build new and enhance existing features
- Participate in planning, discussions and other meetings
- Build, maintain, and deploy new and existing functionality of our Website and Grover System
- Work with Design team to improve our customers experience
- Proven experience working on web applications
- You enjoy sharing knowledge with your team
- Experience with Python, Ruby and SQL is a plus
- Experience with React, Redux, Webpack, Babel is a plus
- You are comfortable with CSS3, HTML5, SASS
What we offer you
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat-hierarchies
- Ownership of your work
- Modern, spacious office located in central Berlin
- Open minded variety of nationalities
- A fun workplace
- Fresh Fruit & Drinks
- Team Events
Grover is the one of the European market leaders in technology rentals, bringing the access economy to the consumer electronics market. If you want to work with a dedicated team at a fast-growing company, and help us to change the world of consumption? Then you're in the right place. At Grover, we value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and speed in everything we do. We're a team of over 70 creative and motivated minds, from more than 25 countries – which means our aims, beliefs, and ways of working are influenced by many different perspectives. We care for individuality and for team spirit, and act courageously and communicate openly. In our HQ, in Berlin Mitte, there's no room for hierarchy, and plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking the way the world does, uses and values things.
We thank you if you refer CreativeDEVjobs as the source of your application.
When clicking on the button above you’ll be redirected outside of creativedevjobs.com. Be careful with the information you provide during the application process.
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.