Design Technologist, Front End
We are looking for a frontend developer who wants to create JOY!
You are a pixel pushing perfectionist that takes pride in delivering user experiences and code that inspire and engage users. Using your technical knowledge and expertise you will co-create in an integrated team of designers and strategists, creating premium design solutions for all digital touch points.
In our team you will be an integral part of making sure we evolve as a team and as a company. We are always looking to improve the way we work.
We have done cool stuff for clients like SVT, Universal Music, Fjällräven, Eytys, Cheap Monday, Toca Boca and more. Help us deliver the next awesome project!
We need someone who has experience with:
- Delivering top quality code
- Create and contribute to: wireframes, storyboards, rapid prototypes, information architecture, user journeys, user-stories.
- Incorporate data and research into the dev process.
- Explore and set interaction and functionality together with team and clients.
We hope that you:
- Are passionate about Open Source (maybe your GitHub is filled with a lot of cool stuff?)
- Are active within the developer community
- Are fluent in English
- Are able to collaborate with clients, colleagues and cross-functional teams.
Why you want to come to our table:
- Epic opportunity to become an essential part of a growing agency.
- Freedom to shape projects.
- Chance to work in a tight team of world class designers and developers.
- The opportunity to work (and contribute with your own ideas) at a creative agency, aspiring to take digital craftsmanship to the next level.
- We believe in continuous learning. You'll get your personal budget for education, conferences or what you might need to evolve.
- We have ambition, vision and lots of energy.
We thank you if you refer CreativeDEVjobs as the source of your application.
When clicking on the button above you’ll be redirected outside of creativedevjobs.com. Be careful with the information you provide during the application process.
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.