This position expired. Take a look at the latest jobs to find an other one.
Android Mobile Developer
For our client projects in Den Haag, we are looking for an Android Mobile Developer!
As an Android Developer, you work on our client’s projects but you feel that you are part of Dept family. You are responsible for the entire UX aspect of the project, but you have enough support from your team. No deadline is too crazy for you. And the most important thing? You have a sixth sense for what the user needs and know how to apply this to mobile apps. When we analyse your previous projects, we see that you live for digital and user experience. You mainly think about the user’s needs and you can develop an app keeping those at the forefront of your mind whilst providing the best user experience.
You will work in an amazing team that is young, ambitious and professional. With this bunch of creatives, we created mobile apps for clients like Vitesse, Vriendenloterij, Unive, JustDiggit, Oxxio, Alliantie, to name a few.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have a Bachelor in IT or a similar field (minimum HBO working and thinking level);
- Have at least 2 to 3 years of experience at a digital agency or a project based company;
- Want to work closely with clients;
- Have a strong affinity with mobile and UX technology;
- Have experience with Kotlin;
- Have knowledge of RxKotlin and functional reactive programming;
- Have worked with various Android frameworks;
- Are familiar with SOLID programming principles;
- Have an understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Can work well together with colleagues from all disciplines;
- Are not afraid to be responsible for the end product;
- Can showcase a portfolio or recent client-based projects you have worked on;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Mastery of the English language in both spoken and written format.
- An open company culture.
- Possibilities to do what you do best.
- And to develop your skills even further via trainings.
- Healthy and tasty food.
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week.
- Friday drinks/open bar.
- Legendary team outings and a smashing vrijmibo.
- Great fringe benefits think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1200 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.