This position expired. Take a look at the latest jobs to find an other one.
Full Stack Web Developer
Due to continued growth, we’re looking for an experienced, ambitious and professional Full Stack Web Developer to join our award-winning team.
About the role:
You’ll become a key part of the team helping support and build Websites, Apps and APIs using a variety of technologies such as Laravel, WordPress, Vue and Webpack. We need a good problem solver who has meticulous attention to detail and a true passion for delivering world class solutions to every client, whether they be a global brand or a start-up. We're looking for like-minded individuals who will support our long term ambition and growth.
- Full Stack Development: minimum of 1 year
- Strong understanding of OO-PHP and MVC methodologies
- Capable of independent problem solving using existing skills
- The ability to work with multiple frameworks both server-side and client-side
- Solid and accessible UI development skills
- Strong understanding of integrating with different types of APIs
- Strong understanding of using GIT or other VCS
- Experience with working on a variety of different code-bases, such a WordPress, Laravel, ExpressionEngine
Bonus points for:
- Prior experience with modern front-end tech such as Vue, Node and Webpack
- Ability to integrate a range of payment gateways
- Experience with Cloud hosting solutions such as AWS, DO and Azure
- Experience with Automated deployments and Automated testing
- Experience with APACHE server configurations
- Experience in server and performance optimisations
Storm are a forward thinking, fast-paced and growing full service agency based in Leigh on Sea, Essex, recently voted Essex’s No1 Agency. We need to expand our team to meet the ever-increasing demand for our websites, web apps, HTML emails and other digital projects.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Regular appraisals
- Cinema Nights with popcorn
- Fully stocked free bar on a Friday
- Monthly social calendar of events
- Closed at Christmas / extra gift holiday at Christmas
- Christmas party
- Summer social
- Birthday treats
- Work anniversary loyalty celebrations and bonuses
- Payday Breakfast buffet
- Cycle to work scheme
- Personal development resource allowance
- Late grace for children’s school events
- Perks: 20% off lunches, haircuts 50% off, discounted beauty treatments and much more…
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now with a covering letter, CV and examples of your work.
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.