This position expired. Take a look at the latest jobs to find an other one.
We are now seeking an eager and engaged Junior Developer (WordPress / PHP) to join our growing Team where you’ll get to work on a range of websites across a diverse client base alongside our Team in a fun and sociable studio.
Key objectives & responsibilities include:
- Developing beautiful WordPress websites from designs made by the in-house DesignTeam across various sectors
- Collaborating with the Design Team, Marketing and other Developers to help plan, design and seamlessly deliver solutions that meet the client’s brief, on time and within budget
- You will possess excellent skills with WordPress and its’ in-built functions, custom post-types, custom fields; along with all the relevant coding languages.
- With these skills you will be developing websites using clean and logical code
- Have an understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Create code that is error-free and based on industry standards
- Understand how to build effective websites, that employ good information architecture, navigation systems and usability
- Providing Developer support to clients as well as maintaining our own website
- Contributing to the excellent work ethic and impressive growth plans established within this agency
- Be expected to cover front-end and back-end development
- Be able to code custom themes from scratch
- 1+ years’ experience within a similar role has established your understanding of the requirements in this environment
- Be passionate about the web, with a confident, credible and professional approach to work
- An understanding of modern web technologies, responsive design and an interest in development trends
- A good deal of foresight and a keenness to learn new technologies and push the boundaries of your own capabilities
- The ability to use Photoshop is required to develop websites from these designs
- Proven background in developing WordPress (+WooCommerce) sites (examples/portfolio required)
- Have the ability to work as part of a Team and being able to follow instructions, and in some cases giving instructions
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Be self-starter with a high level of professionalism, confidence and credibility
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to perform well under a high pressure environment
- Experience using Magento or Drupal would be beneficial, though it’s not a ‘must have’
- Front-end design skills would be beneficial, again not a ‘must have’
If you are interested in this exciting role where your development is pushed, and you become part of a fast-growing, but friendly agency, then apply today.
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.