This position expired. Take a look at the latest jobs to find an other one.
Full Stack Web Developer
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer with a keen interest in PHP / Laravel who is ready to join our growing Development team. You will be responsible for the build, maintenance and upgrade of websites and applications. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
You will predominantly work on all of our PHP based projects with a focus on maintaining and enhancing our existing Laravel websites.
Key Technical Competencies
- PHP 7 – Object Orientated
- MySQL 5.6+
- Responsive Design
- Laravel / WordPress
- Version Controlling (Git)
- Browser / Usability Testing
- Experience in consuming REST / SOAP API’s
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Team Player with great communication skills
- An incredible eye for attention
Attitude & Application
- Take responsibility for the performance and delivery of your own work
- Be willing to put in extra work and time when it is required to get the job done
- Be organised and effectively mange your time and workload
- Actively research and learn to ensure you are consistently at the forefront of technology
- Contribute to the good atmosphere of the company by being friendly and helpful with others
Ability to live by the Fifteen culture and values: Mutual respect, listen, have fun, ability to innovate and exceed customer expectations on time every time.
Hours and Environment:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm based at the Fifteen Office. The role may also involve visiting clients.
- We pay very competitive salaries, in addition to a wide range of benefits such as holiday incentives, financial bonuses, fun days and nights out and a place to work where you can have fun.
- The culture here at Fifteen offers a friendly and welcoming place to work, where we have a mutual respect for each other. We listen and care about each other. You can have fun with our table tennis and arcade game.
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.