Front End Web Developer
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working Front End Web Developer, with a keen eye for detail and problem solving, to work within our growing development team at our offices in Beeston. We are seeking an individual who is confident, positive and will take a proactive approach to their work and learning.
We need a motivated developer that is comfortable communicating with customers and team members at all levels when required. We need you to work to a high standard at all times using the latest development methods and techniques whilst ensuring that deadlines are met and excelled. We are also looking for someone who wants to learn and develop their skills.
- CSS preprocessor experience (SASS/LESS)
- Strong knowledge of WordPress
- Ability to write quality, maintainable and performant code
- Understanding of PHP – basics
- Understanding of SEO and best technical practices
- Can build themes from scratch
- Ability to see a project through from start to finish
- Keen eye for design detail, interaction and animation
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and techniques
What will set you apart:
- Ability to write lean, maintainable CSS using methodologies such as BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS
- NPM, Bower, Grunt and Gulp
- AngularJS, Angular, ReactJS, or similar frameworks
- Knowledge of version control – Git
What you need to know
We pay very competitive salaries, in addition to a wide range of benefits such as holiday incentives, financial bonuses, fun days and nights out and a place to work where you can have fun.
The culture here at Fifteen offers a friendly and welcoming place to work, where we have a mutual respect for each other. We listen and care about each other. You can have fun with our table tennis and arcade game.
We thank you if you refer CreativeDEVjobs as the source of your application.
When clicking on the button above you’ll be redirected outside of creativedevjobs.com. Be careful with the information you provide during the application process.
Never miss a new opportunity!
Subscribe for the latest positions.
We'll send you notifications about the new positions to the address.
You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the link at the bottom of the notification emails.